Rewinding machine for remnants of tapes SPOL
The purpose of the machine for rewinding the remnants of tapes
The machine is designed for rewinding and gluing the remnants of paper tapes (and other similar materials) into whole circles for subsequent use on wrapping machines with reduced wrapping speeds.
- Material of tapes: cable paper, electrically conductive cable paper, cable paper creped with bitumen.
- Width of tapes to be rewound:
20 - 40 mm (cable paper, electrically conductive cable paper),
50 - 120 mm (cable paper creped with bitumen).
- Tapes are wound and unwound on silumin bushings with a bore diameter of 66 mm or 76 mm. Bushings not included.
- Maximum outside diameter of the feed and take-up roller:
280 mm (cable paper creped with bitumen),
500 mm (cable paper, electrically conductive cable paper)
- Belt thickness:
0.100 - 0.170 mm (cable paper, electrically conductive cable paper),
0.200 - 0.450 mm (cable paper creped with bitumen).
- The minimum weight of the feed and take-up roller with tape is 0.200 kg.
- The maximum weight of the feed and take-up roller with tape is 10 kg.
- Linear speed - 10-100 m/min.
- Breaking strength of rewindable tapes:
| ||Ribbon width, mm.|
|cable paper||conductive cable paper||bitumen creped cable paper|
|20 - 24||25 - 28||30 - 40 ||70||90||120|
|Breaking load, N||140||220||280 - 300||60||80||100|
- It is possible to adjust the tension of the tapes within 10-70 N and maintain its constant value during the rewinding process.
- It is possible to soft start and stop the machine without loosening the tension of the belts.
- There is a footage counter.
Photos of the machine for rewinding the remaining tapes
Video of the rewinder in operation